ART, the creative home furnishings network, welcomes five new board members to the ART Board of Directors.
• Colleen Daly, Vice President, Howard Elliott
• Dan Wieczorek, Director of Business Development, Amber Engine
• Rachel Fleischer, Senior Purchasing Agent/Buyer, Hermitage Design Center
• Shelia Butler, Chief Operating Officer, The Arrangement
• Jason Phillips, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Phillips Collection.
All will serve on the board through October 31, 2023.
“We are honored to welcome these talented and committed leaders to the ART Board and look forward to working with them. These new board members bring a unique prospective to our board and we know their contributions will be valuable to our programs and mission, said Colleen Visage, Progress Lighting and president of ART.
The all-volunteer ART Board has the responsibility to steer the direction of the organization, foster partnerships, direct programming and for the overall viability of the organization.