FORM Kitchens, an online kitchen design studio that offers made-to-order German cabinetry without the showroom markup, announced the official launch of the FORM Kitchens A+D Partner program. Designed for interior designers and architects, the Partner program provides professionals with everything they need to give their clients stunning, made-to-order German cabinetry, without the cost or hassle of a typical custom kitchen. As an incentive for registered trade professionals, FORM is currently offering a 15 percent discount off all cabinetry ordered through the A+D Partner Program (terms and conditions apply).
FORM offers the same high-end products and 1-1 design support as other European cabinet showrooms. Unlike other players, FORM’s design process centers around getting the client photo-realistic visuals as soon as possible and giving clients the most for their budget.
Everything is managed through FORM’s project dashboard, which allows FORM customers to track and manage their kitchen project in real time. FORM’s A+D Partner Program allows professionals to upload their floor plan with the exact dimensions of their project, and work 1-on-1 with a FORM designer through video calls. Professionals can also use the FORM dashboard to incorporate specific materials, design features, inspirational images, and work zones into their project.
“At FORM Kitchens, We believe that well-designed spaces better people’s lives,” said Danny Soos, co-founder, and CEO of FORM Kitchens. “Since day one, our mission at FORM has been to make great design more affordable and accessible. Through our A+D Partner Program, FORM aims to become the preferred industry partner for architects, designers, and registered trade professionals throughout the US.”
FORM has partnered with the most popular manufacturer in Germany to make that high-end European aesthetic and functionality available to a much larger audience. Building on 75 years of experience, they offer advanced design and storage features, usually only available on high-end custom cabinetry. The process is also environmentally conscious, everything is PEFC-certified and meets the most stringent off-gassing standards in the world.
FORM Kitchens A+D Partner Program Details:
- Initial design costs $299 instead of the industry typical $2,000+
- The initial design includes a one hour conversation with a FORM designer to confirm the design brief and discuss implementation
- Photorealistic visuals- See exactly what the space will look like
- Manage your project in real-time using FORM’s project dashboard
- Project deposit costs $1,999 and includes 3 revisions.
- Free shipping anywhere in the mainland US
- Priority support, your installer can ask us questions directly
FORM Features at a Glance:
- Made-to-order German cabinetry at a price comparable to big box stores
- Save 30-40% vs comparable brands bought locally
- 1,000s of design, customization and storage options
- Work 1-1 with highly experienced kitchen designer
- Design from the convenience of your home and move through the process at your pace
- Easy-to-use app manages the project for you and helps you stay organized
- Three full-sized samples shipped to your door
- Incredibly lifelike visuals, created using imagery uploaded by the user
- Transparent pricing on everything down to individual drawer inserts
- All cabinetry is built to last and backed by 25 years manufacturing warranty
- Good for you and the environment - FORM products hold the top certifications and awards for quality, safety, and environmental impact
- Cabinets pre-assembled to make installation faster and easier
- Work directly with your existing contractor, or we can help you find a vetted local contractor
- Priority installation support, in case a question comes up on the job