The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) released its Summer/Fall 2017 Style Report on Monday.
Eight home fashion experts from the HPMA’s 2017 Style Spotters team scoured the spring High Point Market in April to find top trends for the report. Trends identified include “Tissue Pink,” “White Hot Texture” and “Angles vs. Organics.”
“The spring ‘17 event was as tantalizing as ever. We came away with beautiful selections for many of our projects, new design inspirations and forward thinking business ideas,” said Style Spotter Emeritus Michelle Jennings Wiebe in her intro for the report. “Now, the 2017 Style Spotters — four design team duos whose talent is off the charts — bring you their special finds in our Summer/Fall 2017 Style Report.”
Style Spotters who contributed to this year’s Summer/Fall Style Report include:
- -Michelle Jennings Wiebe, ASID (FL), Style Spotter “Emeritus,” Studio M, who wrote the report’s introduction
- -CLOTH & KIND, Tami Ramsay and Krista Nye Nicholas
- -Ishka Designs, Anishka Clarke and Niya Bascom
- -Parker Kennedy Living, Lance Jackson and David Ecton
- -Woodson & Rummerfield’s House of Design, Ron Woodson and Jaime Rummerfield
The Style Spotters program launched during the October 2011 Market and lets home fashion gurus showcase their favorite products and trends from High Point exhibitors via Pinterest, the Style Spotters LIVE! event at market and the Style Report. Each Style Spotters team serves for two markets over a calendar year.
For the full list of trends, visit www.highpointmarket.org.