Phillips Collection shares their marketing schedule for Fall High Point Market with events focused on social engagement, supporting sustainability and connection within the design, trade & hospitality industries.
Starting at 11 a.m. Sunday, Oct 17, on the Center Stage (between transportation terminal & Showplace Bldg), Phillips Collection partners with High Point Market Authority (HPMA) and the Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC) for an insightful discussion on “Eco-Friendly Manufacturing: A look behind the scenes."
Joining Nancy Fire, Design Works International, as she dives into the world of sustainability in manufacturing, with leading experts, Brian Brigham of Kaleen Rugs, Jay Hertwig of Unifi, Inc., Erin Weston of Weston Farms and Jason Phillips, VP of Marketing & Sales for Phillips Collection. Featuring behind-the-scenes and sustainable expertise as each of these manufacturers develop products in sustainable environments. This panel will also focus on sharing sustainable stories regarding factory updates and how they source sustainable woods, fibers, and other materials that support a green mission with reclaimed, biodegradable, or eco-friendly manufacturing.
For those market attendees looking to socialize and shop, starting at 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct 17, Phillips Collection hosts “Southern Hospitality” from their IHFC C202 showroom. Southern Hospitality social event will include a mixer with Meatballs & Moonshine catering. Phillips Collection will be drawing for product giveaways and one lucky winner will go home with an Onyx Bowl.
Phillips Collection's hybrid event, “Live from HPMKT with Mark Phillips & Barrie Livingstone on Navigating Luxury” starts at 9:30 a.m. Monday Oct 18, and is designed at bringing together the design & trade communities on a global scale. The event is being shared on Zoom with in-person participation from Phillips Collection’s headquarters & warehouse facility (@916 Finch Avenue, High Point, NC).
Live from HPMKT guest speakers include Phillips Collection’s CEO Mark Phillips & Interior Designer, Author & Retailer Barrie Livingstone, House of Barrie, for an in-depth discussion on Navigating Luxury. Covering how to create luxury environments and how to navigate the intricacies of importing and exporting luxury products. While Mark & Barrie tour the facility live on air, they will share an inside look at Phillips Collection’s ready to ship collections.
Monday, Oct 18, 5 to 7 p.m. “Hospitality at Market Mixer” focuses on bringing together the wider hospitality and contract industry. Inviting design firms, designers and hoteliers.
Outside of Phillips Collection’s market events schedule, attendees are encouraged to come and pick up their newest print catalog: “Impress” while supplies last.
Phillips Collection Schedule of Events:
- Sunday Oct 17 | 11 to 12 p.m. | Center Stage - between transportation terminal & Showplace Bldg.
- Panel Discussion: Eco-Friendly Manufacturing: A look behind the scenes
- Speakers: Nancy Fire, Brian Brigham, Erin Weston, Jay Hertwig and Jason Phillips.
- Sunday Oct 17 | 4 to 6 p.m. | IHFC C-202 | Social Event: Southern Hospitality with Phillips Collection Featuring delicious Meatballs & Moonshine, and drawing for free product giveaways.
- Monday Oct 18 | 9:30 a.m. | Phillips Collection Warehouse Facility
- Discussion: Live from HPMKT with Mark Phillips & Barrie Livingstone - on Navigating Luxury. Hybrid event offers both Live on Zoom & In person participation. Guests joining the in person event will enjoy delicious brunch style bites, coffee and tea from Phillips Collection’s Headquarters location: 916 Finch Avenue, High Point, NC 27263.
- Monday Oct 18 | 5 to 7 p.m. | IHFC C-202 | Hospitality at Market Mixer
Welcoming the wider hospitality and contract industry for a hospitality mixer featuring Mediterranean cuisine and curated cocktails.