WithIt, the women’s leadership development network for the home and furnishings industry, announces the recipients of the 2020 WOW Awards.
WithIt is proud of this year’s distinguished nominees. The annual WOW Awards honor the achievements of home furnishings professionals that embody the organization's mission.
In November, a panel of five judges scored packages and recommendations submitted by the nominees. The 2020 WOW Award recipients are:
- Sales Excellence Award: Tami Capriotti, Trusted Advisors Marketing Inc.
- Mentoring Award: Gail Doby, Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting
- Future Leader Award: Madeline Brown, Sherrill Furniture Companies
- Leadership Award: Meganne Wecker, Skyline Furniture
- Education Award: Sydney Vigotov, Crypton
- Visionary Award: Kimberly Ward, founder of the Black Interior Designers Network
“What an amazing group of women leaders receiving our 2020 WOW Awards!” says Lorri Kelley, WithIt’s 2021 President. “We are all so honored to be a part of an industry that has so many exceptional women doing such important work for their companies and our collective businesses as a whole. We are so proud of our award recipients and look forward to celebrating with each of them and recognizing all of their outstanding achievements.”
Following the 2021 market changes this week, WithIt is reworking its plan for honoring all the final nominees for these prestigious awards. A new date will be announced next month. The gala WOW Awards dinner for 2021 will be held Friday, October 15 in High Point.
WithIt also congratulates our final slate of nominees for 2021.
Sales excellence nominees: Janna Grant, Lakeside Furniture Sales and Michelle Grant, Dardenne Design
- Mentoring nominees: Cindy Hall, Sherrill Furniture and Deborah Klein, DK Inside Design
- Future Leader nominees: Sydney Harris, Furnitureland South and Jessica Phillips, the Phillips Collection
- Leadership nominees: Carrie Dillon, ITA and Stefanie Lucas, American Leather
- Education nominees: Kim Ballweske, La-Z-Boy and Nancy Fire, Design Works International