Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, today announced the members of the 30th Annual ARTS Awards Nomination Panel, a group of independent industry professionals who evaluate hundreds of nomination entrees submitted online.
The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to home industry excellence and achievement in retailing, manufacturing, design and sales representation. The results from the nomination committee will be the list of ARTS Awards finalists, who will then submit materials for judging in the fall.
The 30th Annual ARTS Awards Nomination Panel members are:
- Richard Alan, President, Richard Alan and Associates
- Richard Codanti, Owner, Curate Home
- Jane Dagmi, Editor-in-Chief, Designers Today
- Nicole Davis, Editor-in-Chief, Furniture, Lighting & Décor
- Susan Dickenson, Editor-in-Chief, Home Accents Today
- Susan Gravely, Founder & Creative Director, Vietri
- Russ Jones, Consultant, Ivystone
- Thomas Lester, Business Editor, Home Accents Today
- Andrea Lillo, Managing Editor, HFN
- Linda Longo, Editorial Director, enLIGHTenment
- Bill McLoughlin, Editor-in-Chief, Furniture Today
- Jane Murray, Owner, Taylors
- Mark Phillips, President & CEO, Phillips Collection
The ARTS Awards, presented each January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, recognizes top manufacturers, retailers, designers and sales representatives from across the world. The 30th ARTS Awards winners will be revealed during a gala event on Friday, Jan. 18, 2019.
Keep up-to-date on all ARTS Awards information by visiting www.dallasmarketcenter.com/artsawards.