Carlisle & Co's Fall 2021 introductions include 50 new patterns to the luxury market. The products offer an array of materials and artisanal finishes — from woven paper to grass combined with cotton, high performance textiles to high performance vinyl. With its antimicrobial solutions, Carlisle & Co’s products prove that one does not need to compromise on remarkable style while providing a high standard of health and safety within the home. The latest collections are available exclusively through Holly Hunt.
- Terrain (Handcrafted): Handcrafted by master artisans, sculptured inks form a linear texture which undulates across a sea of woven paper, forming a quiet elegance of design. A charmingly serene palette promotes nuanced color complexities that will shift and change with the daily variance of natural light.
- Odyssey (Digital): An accent of mylar creates surging motion against a geometric color study to form an urban abstract statement. Distinctive contemporary color stories provide a pastiche of brushwork counterbalanced by interactive light play on high-performance vinyl.
- Cascade (High Performance Vinyl): This deeply textural, diminutive emboss is inspired by multi-faceted cultures and terrains. This high-performance vinyl features advanced antimicrobial technology, a durable solution for all interior spaces.
- Vista Silk (High Performance Vinyl): A perfect interpretation of vintage silk provides beauty as well as durability in this high-performance vinyl featuring advanced antimicrobial technology. This natural woven is resplendent when finished with an elegant texture.
- Arcadia Linen (High Performance Textile): A woven textile captures all the simplicity synonymous with this elegant linen design. Thin strands of glass are extruded into many fibers, making this a sustainable, Type II, non-PVC wallcovering which will add durability and function to any environment.
- Everglade (Naturals): A unique weave of grass combined with cotton has distinctive appeal when the natural strands are tip printed, adding depth and textural nuance. An organic palette of light neutrals and rich hues adds panache to this exceptional texture.
- Mantra (Naturals): The geometric sophistication of this hand-woven paperweave is created in a distinctive design with exotic overtones. The diverse color palette is a mix of nuanced naturals and rich tones which brings a spectacular accent to interior spaces. See photos here.