The Home Furnishings Association (HFA) has announced the 2024 Retailer of the Year winners. Furniture industry companies earning recognition include Ashley Furniture Industries, J.B. Hunt, Mueller Furniture & Mattress, and Raymour & Flanagan Furniture. The HFA also awarded two industry executives for their work,
Jeff Child of RC Willey Furniture and Shane Pohlman of NFM.
Presented by the Home Furnishings Association, Retailer of the Year Awards are an annual recognition of the home furnishings industry’s highest achievers. Nominated by the industry and judged by an industry panel, these awards honor professionals in several distinct categories: Retailer of the Year, Manufacturer of the Year, HFA Partner of the Year, Trailblazer and Emerging Star.
The official announcement was made during the HFA annual membership meeting held virtually on Wednesday, January 24, 2024. Each will receive their awards in stores or showrooms so HFA can celebrate with each winner and their teams.
2024 HFA Retailer of the Year Winners
- HFA Retailer of the Year with 50 or more employees: Raymour & Flanagan Furniture, headed by Seth Goldberg
- HFA Retailer of the Year for fewer than 50 employees: Mueller Furniture & Mattress, headed by Mark Mueller
- HFA Manufacturer of the Year: Ashley Furniture Industries
- HFA Partner of the Year: J.B. Hunt Transportation
- HFA Trailblazer: Jeff Child, President of RC Willey Furniture
- HFA Emerging Star: Shane Pohlman, Director of Furniture, NFM
“Our Retailers of the Year all reflect a high level of excellence in their work. The judges felt this group exemplifies innovation, determination and unwavering strength in the face of industry challenges for all retailers. I can’t wait to celebrate with them at their stores in the coming weeks,” says Mark Schumacher, Home Furnishings Association CEO.