The International Casual Furnishings Association announced the finalists for the 2020 Apollo Awards. The program recognizes retail excellence in the sales and marketing of outdoor furnishings.
Finalists must demonstrate outstanding accomplishments plus a commitment to customer service and dedication to professional development for their staff. The finalist is recognized as an exceptional dealer in their trading area and a model for others within the industry, as well as characterized by innovative marketing and merchandising strategies.
The ICFA membership will vote via an online ballot for a winner in each of two categories later this summer. The winners will be announced on September 23.
Finalists in the 2020 competition include:
- Gasper Home & Garden, Richboro, Pa.
- Outdoor Elegance, La Verne, Calif.
- Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif.
- Villa Terrazza Patio & Home, Sonoma, Calif.
- Village Green Home and Garden, Rockford, Ill.
- Daylight Home, Lighting & Patio, San Luis Obispo, Calif.
- Kolo Collection, Atlanta, Ga.
- The Firehouse Casual Living Store, Charlotte, N.C.
- Today’s Patio, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Yard Art Patio & Fireplace, Coppell, Texas