The International Casual Furnishings Association announces the finalists for the 2021 Apollo Awards. Founded in 1959, the program recognizes retail excellence in the sales and marketing of outdoor furnishings.
Finalists must demonstrate outstanding accomplishments plus active partnership and excellent credit rating with manufacturers and industry suppliers. The finalist is recognized as an exceptional dealer of a wide variety of quality products in their trading area and a role model for others within the industry, as well as characterized by superior customer service plus innovative marketing and merchandising strategies.
This year, ICFA modified the selection process to prioritize five regional finalists in both the single-store and multi-store categories. Each region was defined by state lines, with the exception of California which was divided horizontally at Santa Maria.
The ICFA membership will vote via an online ballot for a winner in each of two categories later this summer. The winners will be announced on September 22 during the ICFA Awards Gala.
Finalists in the 2021 competition include:
- Midwest Region - Village Green Home and Garden, Rockford, Ill.
- Northeast Region - Gasper Home & Garden Showplace, Richboro, Pa.
- Northwest Region - Villa Terrazza Patio & Home, Sonoma, Calif.
- Southeast Region – American Casual Living, Buford, Ga.
- Southwest Region - Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif.
- Midwest Region – Watson’s, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Northeast Region – Porch & Patio Casual Living, Warwick, R.I.
- Northwest Region – Rich’s for the Home, Lynnwood, Wash.
- Southeast Region - The Fire House Casual Living Store, Charlotte, N.C.
- Southwest Region - Today’s Patio, Scottsdale, Ariz.