In light of the postponement of High Point Market, Universal Furniture's virtual market for its retail and design customers, April 22-27, is underway!
“Our products are ready and the showroom is prepped for market, so we’re going to bring the market experience to customers via digital and social channels,” said Neil MacKenzie, Director of Marketing.
Beginning April 22, MacKenzie and his colleagues are launching new collections and educational programs via email, social media, live showroom walk-throughs, 360 virtual showroom tours, live Q&A sessions, new product photography and even a virtual cocktail party. A special URL, www.UniversalFurniture.com/VirtualMarket has been developed to host the event.
“One of the things that our customers will miss about an in-person market is the sense of community fostered in our showroom, and we’re hoping these live sessions like the Q&A and virtual cocktail party will help provide some sense of connection,” MacKenzie adds.
Universal Furniture will also deliver designer educational programs via Zoom and Instagram. “We developed specific programming that addresses the COVID-19 situation and how it impacts our customer's business,” said MacKenzie.
On April 24, Universal will host virtual learning sessions for designers and boutique retailers. Designers and retailers should RSVP for the learning sessions at www.UniversalFurniture.com/virtualmarket.
- Digital and Data Strategy for Designers. Hosted by FZK.
- The Remote Designer. Moderated by Furniture, Lighting and Decor.
- Influencer Marketing: A Designer’s Solution? Panel led by Embello.
- Short- and Long-term Impact of COVID-19 on Retail. Moderated by Furniture, Lighting and Decor.
- Digital Tools for Designer Success. Hosted by Erinn Valencich.
- Social Media Planning and Execution. Hosted by Promo Box.
On Monday, April 27, and in conjunction with the company’s launch of special order upholstery, they will be hosting interactive sessions with both Crypton and Moore & Giles.