“We are fortunate to be able to work with different designers each market who bring to life our tableware by incorporating into their designs in a way that inspires,” says Replacements’ Chief Marketing Officer Linh Calhoun. “Their storytelling both inspires and reinforces our belief that there’s nothing more powerful than the basic human connection that comes from gathering around the dinner table with the people we love most.”
Fall 2019 design partners include:
- Lindsey Coral Harper from Lindsey Coral Harper Interior Design in New York
- Bryan Huffman from Bryan Huffman Interiors in Charlotte, NC
- Luke Mack and Kurt Jacob Miller from Jacob Lukas Interiors in Chicago
- Leslie May from Leslie May Designs in Chapel Hill, NC
- Tish Mills from Harmonious Living in Atlanta
- Evette Rios from Evette Rios in New York
‘Dining by Design’ marries Replacements’ expansive inventory of tableware, accent pieces and silver with Alden Parkes’ exquisite furniture collections, and is located inside the upscale furniture maker’s showroom.
“We were thrilled with the success of the initial ‘Dining by Design’ partnership and level of support Replacements brought to each designer,” says Alden Parkes CEO Lynne McArdle. “We know that the newly selected designers will bring their own aesthetic and point-of-view to our dining tables. I can’t wait to see the final designs which I am sure will be extraordinary and bring another level of gorgeous aesthetic to our showroom.”
In addition to ‘Dining by Design’, the two companies are again partnering to challenge six interior designers to create settings for ‘Showhouse in a Showroom.’ Guest designers include Shannon Ggem, Philip Gulotta, Andre Hilton, Patti Johnson, Hannah Fulton Toney and Keita Turner.
Marketgoers are invited to join Replacements and Alden Parkes for cocktails, meet the designers and learn more about their inspirations at two exclusive events:
- Designer Celebration 4-6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19
- Third Night Gala: Bubbles & Baubles 4-7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 21
Experience ‘Dining by Design’ and ‘Showhouse in a Showroom’ Thursday, Oct. 17 through Wednesday, Oct. 23. Alden Parkes showroom is open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily in the Hamilton Wrenn Design District on the ground floor of 200 Hamilton Building, Suite #110.