Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have announced the presenters for the 30th Annual ARTS Awards taking place on Friday, Jan. 18, 2019. The ARTS Awards, hosted annually in January during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, acknowledges preeminent manufacturers, retailers, interior designers, product designers and sales representatives.
Following a judging process guided by a panel of independent industry experts, category winners will be announced at a black tie gala at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. In addition, the Legendary Leadership Award will be presented to Sharon Davis, and the special Academy of Achievement Award will be presented to David Gebhart. Reservations are available online until Jan. 4, 2019, via the ARTS Awards website.
The 30th Annual ARTS Awards presenters are:
- Eric Bauer, Owner, Eric Bauer Marketing
- Jennifer Brassey, Owner, Elume Distinctive Lighting
- Richard Brendon, Founder, Richard Brendon Design
- Lois Del Negro, CFO, Global Views
- Courtney Garrigan, Owner, Coco & Dash
- Shay Geyer, Owner/Designer, IBB Design Fine Furnishings
- Leon Goetz, Owner, Goetz Inc.
- Caroline Hipple, President, Norwalk Furniture
- Susan Inglis, Executive Director, Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Eric Jacobson, President and CEO, American Lighting Association
- Barrie Livingstone, Owner and Interior Designer, Barrie Livingstone
- John Loecke, Co-Founder, Madcap Cottage
- Cindy Morris, President and CEO, Dallas Market Center
- Jason Oliver Nixon, Co-Founder, Madcap Cottage
- Mark Vaughan, Vice President, Domain XCIV
- Georgina Weddell, Principal, In-Detail, Inc.
- Wynne White, Sales Representative, Summer Classics and Gabby