The American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc., has issued the final call to purchase tickets to the Hall of Fame Induction Celebration to be held Sunday, Oct. 17, at the Sheraton Greensboro Four Seasons.
Joining the current 120 members of the Hall of Fame are Irv Blumkin, CEO, Nebraska Furniture Mart; Robert G. Culp III, co-founder, former chairman and CEO, Culp, Inc.; Myrtle Hayworth Barthmaier, president and chairwoman, Hayworth Industries; Robert J. Maricich, chairman and CEO, International Market Centers; Allan H. Palecek, chairman and founder, PALECEK; and Todd Wanek, CEO and President, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
The Induction Celebration will feature John Mackey, co-founder and CEO of Whole Foods Market, as the keynote speaker for the event. Hosts for the evening are interior designers, entrepreneurs and television personalities Hilary Farr and Brian Patrick Flynn.
“This will be a very special evening, with so much to celebrate and much to be thankful for,” says Caroline Hipple, president of the Foundation board of directors. “As ticket sales are drawing to a close, we encourage you to join us as a vital member of our noble industry that improves lives. It’s a great networking opportunity over cocktails, over dinner and at The After Party that follows. You should be there.”
The Hall of Fame is supported by sponsors of the 2021 Induction Celebration:
- Presenting Sponsor: La-Z-Boy Incorporated
- Live Streaming Sponsor: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- Welcoming Open Sponsor: Feizy
- Speaker Sponsor: Surya
- Dinner Table Sponsor: Nourison Industries
- Inductee Video Sponsor: Surya
- Cocktail Sponsor: International Market Centers
- After Party Sponsor: Klaussner Furniture Industries
- Celebration Sponsors: AICO; Berkshire Hathaway Furniture Companies; Furniture of America; Karen McNeill and Stephen Pond; LS Direct; Man Wah Holdings; Rooms To Go
- Groundbreaking Sponsor: Genesis Financial Soultions
- Landmarks of Leadership Video Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Incorporated
- Future Leaders Event Sponsor: International Market Centers
- Platinum Sponsors: Amazon; Broyhill Family Foundation; Carpenter Company; Dallas Market Center; Furniture Marketing Group/Wells Fargo; GE Appliances; Global Views; HomeStretch Furniture; Hooker Furnishings Corporation; Jackson Furniture/Catnapper; Jerome’s Furniture; Kane’s Furniture Corp.; Kathy Ireland World Wide; Lacquer Craft USA; Living Spaces; Loloi Rugs; Markor International/Vivet Inc.; Planned Furniture Promotions; Prestige Art & Art Trends; Rustic Imports; Samsung; Southern Motion; Springs Creative; Tempur Sealy; Wayfair and Bill and Julia Wittenberg
- Gold Sponsors: Baer’s Furniture Company, Inc.; Bedgear; Bellini Modern Living; Bernhardt Furniture Company; Best Home Furnishings; City of Hope; C.S. Wo & Sons; Culp, Inc.; Dorel Home Furnishings; FEI Marketing; HHC/Moto Group; Harman International; Haverty Furniture Companies; J.B. Hunt Final Mile; Jane Seymour Designs Inc.; Jonathan Louis International; King Koil; L. & J. G. Stickley; Liberty Furniture; Malouf Sleep; Martin Furniture; Modus Furniture International; New Classic Furniture; Parker House Furniture; Peak Living; Phillips Collection; Raymour & Flanigan Furniture; Richloom Fabrics; Scotts Brothers Global; Serta Simmons; Shaw Industries; Simon Li Furniture; Sony; Valdese Weavers; and Vanguard Furniture Company.
- Silver Sponsors: Affordable Furniture Manufacturing; American Leather; American West, Apricot Furnishings Co., Ltd.; Armen Living Furniture; Chateau d’Ax; Coconis Furniture/Mattress 1st; Connie Lineberry & Associates; Décor-Rest Furniture; ES Kluft; Fine Home Ltd.; Flexsteel Industries, Inc.; Franklin Corp.; FurnitureDealer.Net; Furnitureland South; Gat Creek; Herregan Distributors, Inc.; Hickory Furniture Mart; HSM; Huntington House; LH Imports Ltd.; Lexington Home Brands; Linon Home Décor; Magnussen Home Furnishings, Inc.; Norwalk Furniture; Precision Textiles; STORIS; Uttermost; Vogue Home Furnishings; W.S. Badcock; and Woodard, Inc.
Tickets for this year’s American Home Furnishings Hall of Fame Induction Celebration are $250 per ticket for members ($2,500 for a table of 10) and $300 per ticket for non-members ($3,000 for a table of 10). For more information about the celebration or to purchase tickets, visit the event’s website at seizethismoment2021.com.