Dallas Market Center and top retail experts will host "Speaking of Retail: A Collective of Conversations," from January 10-12 during the upcoming Total Home & Gift Market, January 10-16. This engaging conversation series features seven industry experts directing honest conversations during three sessions over three days. The sessions are open to all market attendees and will take place in World Trade Center 192.
The retailer-to-retailer conversations will be open exchanges to generate ideas for 2024 and educate attendees with knowledge and practical strategies to thrive. Its goals are to engage in candid discussions, gain practical insights, and network with industry experts and peers for strategies they can implement in their own businesses. This event promises to provide valuable knowledge and strategies to enhance success for retailers, whether they are just starting or are seasoned business owners.
“We invite all retailers to attend Speaking of Retail and benefit from these experts who are also strong businesspeople and understand the front-line challenges retailers are facing,” said Cindy Morris, President, and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “Providing our market attendees with practical education is an important part of the market experience in Dallas.”
Speakers Will Include:
- Ashley Alderson, CEO and founder of Boutique Hub and Hub Inventory
- Alison Dodson Anderson, Owner of A. Dodson’s in Suffolk, VA
- Cherry Bernish, Sales Rep, In-Detail
- Courtney Garrigan, Co-Owner of Coco & Dash in Dallas, TX
- Teddie Garrigan, Co-Owner of Coco & Dash in Dallas, TX
- Heather Turner, Sales Rep, Portico Collection
- Crystal Vilkaitis, CEO, Crystal Media
Schedule of Retail Conversations
- Wednesday, 9 am, WTC 192 - How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love My Reps - Join the discussion as Courtney Garrigan, co-founder of Coco & Dash, and Sales Reps Cherry Bernish and Heather Turner share the secrets of building strong and profitable relationships between retailers and reps. The conversation will focus on good communication, respect, expectations, and commitment and how they benefit your bottom line.
- Thursday, 9 am, WTC 192 - Are You Talking To Me? - Join Teddie Garrigan, co-founder of Coco & Dash and Crystal Vilkaitis, owner of Crystal Media in a conversation that will shed light on the powerful value of Instagram for small business. Learn how to find your Instagram voice, identify your community, and engage with customers so your retail business can grow.
- Friday, 9 am, WTC 192 - Growing Your E-commerce From the Start - Chat with experts Alison Dodson Anderson, owner A. Dodson’s, and Ashley Alderson of The Boutique Hub as they share their strategies to take your e-commerce business to the next level. Learn how to meet your business goals by using different platforms, workflows, emails, and social media.
This event is open to all buyers and does not require an RSVP. Visit the Dallas Market Center website to view a full schedule of events happening at the Total Home & Gift Market, January 10-16.