It's that time of year again, interior designers... dust off your favorite projects completed between May 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020, to enter the Interior Design Society's Designer of the Year Awards.
It's time! The 2021 Designer of the Year Awards are now open for submissions. And, from now until March 3rd, you will get 20 percent off each entry.
Winning a Designer of the Year Award can propel your business in an unimaginable way. There are over 30 categories to enter in residential design, including Recreational Spaces & Wine Cellars, Window Treatments, and Outdoor Spaces.
Due to unique challenges surrounding COVID-19, we've extended the project completion dates. This year, your project must have been completed between May 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020. This also means that if you entered a project last year (and didn't win) that falls into the required completion date range, you may enter it again this year.
All entries must be submitted through the IDS submissions portal. To access the portal, click the link below. If you have submitted in the past you may use your same login information. If you are new to the awards program, you will need to create an account.
- All entries must be original to the designer submitting the project.
- All entries must have taken place in a residential space. Commercial projects will be disqualified.
- Application questions should be answered fully. Failing to complete the application may result in disqualification or not meeting the minimum score required to be considered.
- Applicants must be members in good standing of the Interior Design Society, or Sustainable Furnishings Council for the Sustainable Design Award.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a release form signed by the homeowner and photographer.
Questions? Direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org