The Market Choice Awards winners representing seven innovative lighting manufacturers were announced during Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show. The awards, organized by Dallas Market Center in partnership with enLIGHTenment magazine, recognize new product introductions during the June edition of Lightovation.
For this year’s awards, 50 Lightovation exhibitors submitted a record-setting 130 products for voting by market attendees. There are six product categories: Bath, Ceiling Fans, Chandeliers & Pendants, Outdoor, Portable Lamps and Technology. All entries in every category are eligible for the Editor’s Choice Award.
The Market Choice winners are:
- Bath: Delaney by Savoy House
- Ceiling Fans: i6 by Big Ass Fans
- Chandeliers & Pendants: Rinkle by ET2
- Outdoor: Taper by Hinkley Lighting
- Portable Lamps: Goliath by Robert Abbey
- Technology: Wi-Fi Smart Panel Light by DALS
- Editor’s Choice: Glacier by Hammerton Studio by Hammerton
“Congratulations to these stylish and innovative companies,” said Cindy Morris, President and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “The summer introduction of new products, paired with educational seminars and business insights, helps make Lightovation a must-attend event.”