In response to the ongoing coronavirus crisis, Sarreid COO Brad Cates shared a message with customers outlining the company's outlook moving forward and plans for digital initiatives.
"The past few weeks have been extraordinary to say the least. It feels like most all conversations in all settings have been focused on the impact of the COVID-19 virus. It is most definitely affecting all of our lives and businesses and the uncertainty can be frustrating. So let's focus on what we can be certain of," Cates said.
"What you can be certain of is our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and customers but also our commitment to stay connected to our community. We are focused on bringing you the exceptional products and service we always have, but in a whole new way. Our team is working hard to create new avenues to bring the showroom to you."
Here are some of the things customers can look forward to in the coming days and weeks:
- A drone video of Sarreid's showroom which will provide a virtual 360 tour of all of the products in its High Point Showroom.
- Hundreds of product videos to help with purchasing decisions and product visualization.
- A brand new digital Catalog is in the works and will be launched in the coming weeks.
- The company is working closely with its sales reps and providing them with the latest iPad tools to help conduct virtual meetings with dealers and designers.
- The ever-evolving Sarreid website, www.sarreid.com has up to date stock information and is becoming more and more user friendly.
Cates said the Sarreid team will continue to keep customers updated and can be reached at 252-291-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For the latest news, follow Sarreid's social platforms @sarreidlimited and check its website at www.sarreid.com.