In light of the postponement of High Point Market, Universal Furniture hosted a Virtual Market for its retail and design customers, April 22-27.
As part of the Virtual Market, on April 24, Universal hosted virtual learning sessions for designers and boutique retailers.
Furniture, Lighting & Decor Editor-in-Chief Diane Falvey moderated two Zoom panels, which can be found below.
The Remote Designer
Short- and Long-Term Impact of COVID-19 on Retail
All of the education sessions are available at the YouTube links below.
- Digital and Data Strategy for Designers. Hosted by FZK
- The Remote Designer. Moderated by Furniture, Lighting and Decor
- Influencer Marketing: A Designer’s Solution? Panel led by Embello
- Short- and Long-term Impact of COVID-19 on Retail. Moderated by Furniture, Lighting and Decor
- Digital Tools for Designer Success. Hosted by Erinn Valencich
- Social Media Planning and Execution. Hosted by Promo Box
The Virtual Market also included the launch of new collections, live showroom walk-throughs, 360 virtual showroom tours, new product photography and a virtual cocktail party. On Monday, April 27, and in conjunction with the company’s launch of special order upholstery, they hosted interactive sessions with both Crypton and Moore & Giles.